Relying on my extensive experience in diverse therapeutic areas, I offer the healthcare industry a wide range of services, including research consulting, medical writing, data analysis, publication planning, and support for strategic communications. From manuscript writing and sales force training to research proposals, statistical consulting, publication planning, and professional education, your project is in capable and experienced hands.
- Manuscripts, monographs, review articles, and white papers: Writes and edits scientific documents for peer-reviewed journals and other publications
- Competitive strategic analyses and publication planning: Conducts comprehensive research and summarizes quantitative and qualitative findings to develop competitive strategic analyses and publication plans
- Epidemiology and health economics and outcomes research: Consults on study design, sampling, participant recruitment and retention, program evaluation, health economics, clinical outcomes, healthcare utilization, patient-reported outcomes, statistical analysis, and data interpretation
- Clinical sales training programs and materials: Develops strategies and content for interactive training and skill development programs
- Abstracts, posters, presentations: Develops content and layout for abstracts, posters, and slide presentations
- Continuing medical education programs and materials: Prepares print, web-based, and multi-media materials for continuing medical education
- Conference and advisory board summaries: Attends and prepares meeting summaries for national and international conferences, advisory boards, and symposia
- Grant proposals: Completes all components of grant preparation for government agencies, non-government organizations, and commercial firms
- Consumer education: Prepares educational materials to inform and educate consumers about current and emerging health issues
Download a summary of Carole’s recent and current projects in research, writing, and strategic consulting by area of therapeutic expertise.